Sensitive material of MQ131 gas sensor is O3 SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When Ozone gas exists. The sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electrocircuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ131 gas sensor has high sensitity to Ozone, also sensitive to O3 CL2, NO2, etc.
- with the signal light indicates the output;
- the dual signal output (analog output, and TTL-level output);
- TTL output valid signal is low; (low output signal light, can be accessed by the microcontroller IO port)
- the analog output increases with the concentration, the higher the voltage the higher the concentration;
- the ozone gas with high sensitivity (detection concentration range 10PPB-2PPM Ozone)
- with a long life and reliable stability;
- Fast response characteristics;
- with mounting holes to facilitate fixed installation;
- the probe can plug design for easy testing.